Friday, April 24, 2015

Hide

I hide myself in you God. In the shadow of your wings that's where I want to stay forever. Hide me from the evil that lives in me. Thank you that I am forgiven, that I am set free. I have to remind myself of this every day, and you, dear Holy Spirit keep on reminding me of this treasure, this out of the box transcendent freeing fact. I am free in you, Jesus! You hide me through the storms of life. In your tranquil love I live and breathe. It is the only place I can live and breathe. In the raging storms, when everything around me seems to go absolutely bankrupt, when everything seems to fall apart, then I am in your arms, in the stillness close to your heart. Make my heart, my whole being more like your heart, Lord. I am yours. In the hiding place. Hidden inside of your love, in your forgiveness, in your grace. Forgetting all that is behind, all I see is You!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen. Good writing today.

Hugs,
Melinda
(visiting from FMF)

Trisha Carter said...

Thanks for sharing!! I can definitely identify with it. God is our shield and our strength and He keeps and covers us in those times of despair and also of happiness. Visiting from #fmfparty

BusyB said...

Your writing is lovely and nurturing.

Kathy/Holy Vacation Queen said...

Hi Lars, you so kindly read my first #FMF post www.holyvacationqueen Thank you! It felt so welcoming! I love your beautiful prayer to God who shelters you from all--and how true, we also need shelter from parts of ourselves, too! Your writing is like a prayer..so beautiful!

Break the Vicious Cycle

  Break the Vicious Cycle: Understand the Impact of Fatherhood [i] on Personal Behavior I. Introduction A. The paradox: striving not to...